Sunday, June 24, 2012

Skydreamer Dines in Cebu: Chicken and Beer in IT Park

On Father's Day, the day that my husband can finally celebrate this day with his baby, we spent it simply. Just me, Seth, my husband and my two sisters (who originally planned to spend Father's day with our dad, but due to bad weather were forced to stay in the city).

We had dinner at one of Moses' favorite chicken place - Chicken and Beer in IT Park, a Korean restaurant that doesn't serve traditional Korean dishes.

I can't remember everything that we ordered, but I can really say that the food is great! Plus, if you're dining with four people, you're better off ordering their vegetable rice for two because it serves four people!

One of the things that I don't like are the insects. There are so many small insects flying inside. I don't know why they can't manage it, other restaurants in IT Park certainly don't have the same problem.

Here are the pictures:

Vegetable Rice
Sisterettes
Korean Chicken
Fresh fruit punch
Another type of Korean chicken
Nachos with salsa