Sunday, June 24, 2012

Skydreamer Eats: Hubby's Newest Dishes

If you have read my blog, you know that my husband cooks - and he cooks really well. Here are some of the dishes he prepared this month:


All meat spaghetti - hands down, this is my all time favorite spaghetti and I'm not just saying this because he's my husband. I honestly have not tasted any other spaghetti - commercial or homemade that comes close to this.

All-meat Filipino style spaghetti (the best!)

Pizza - Moses' homemade pizza made out of pita bread, tomato sauce, salami, bacon, ground pork, bell pepper, black pitted olives and mozzarella cheese is the best! I can confidently say that it's better than yellow cab pizza (and that's saying a lot because I love yellow cab).


Homemade Pizza that my lil one gobbled up!

Potato with Garlic Ranch Dressing - this is just okay for me. These are marble or baby potatoes that were boiled then deep fried. I personally prefer baked potatoes, but that's just me.


Marble Potatoes with Homemade Ranch Dressing

Buffalo Chicken - this is something that Moses cooked for me because I absolutely loved Don Henrico's chicken ala buffalo. These are slightly spicy chicken with a kind of sauce that was originally concocted in Buffalo, New York hence the name. Back when we were still dating, Moses asked Don Henrico's former manager for the recipe and he uses that all the time and tweaked it a little bit to suit our palette.


Chicken ala Buffalo


So there, these are the dishes that hubby prepared for us this month.