Saturday, June 2, 2012

Skydreamer Dines in Bohol: Buzzz Cafe in ICM

Buzzz Cafe in ICM is Bohol Bee Farm's mall outlet. I've heard about them for a few years already but never had the chance to dine there.

Now that I'm here, we ate lunch there. I was looking forward to their organic food, salad with flowers, and organic red rice. My younger sister even proclaimed Bee Farm as her current fave restaurant.

I ordered their honey glazed chicken and flowered salad. Hubby got their meat pasta.

The food was great but not awesome. Believe me, saying that is not easy for me - I have been looking forward to dining there for years now. The food coming up a bit short for my taste brings me no joy. Hubby enjoyed his pasta though. :)

Here are some pictures:

The salad had edible flowers!
Complimentary bread and spreads