Thursday, May 31, 2012

Skydreamer Dines in Cebu: BREWmance Cafe in IT Park

Brewmance cafe is a new eating joint in IT Park in Skyrise building. The owner is a Cebuana who moved to Australia, opened a shop there and brought it in Cebu.

I heard that the food is really great so I ate there during my lunch break with Alic, my colleague. I got their dory in creamy salpicao with orange juice. Alic had pork barbecue with orange juice. We also both got chai tea latte to go. Alic paid for my tea, yay! :)

Below you can see the pictures of the food we ate. You can also see Alic in one of the pictures.

The food is really awesome and I love love love their chai tea latte! It's probably the best tea I've ever tasted - it tasted like milk and some herbs and the fusion of the taste is just heavenly. The first time I sipped the tea, I was not impressed - but with the herbs, it was absolutely amazing! BTW, I figured it out. Chai tea is actually spiced black tea with cinnamon! That's what gave the flavor a kick!

I definitely recommend this little restaurant in IT Park.

With Alic, my colleague
Creamy Dory Salpicao
Chai Tea Latte - Yum!!