Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Skydreamer Dines in Cebu: Milk Teas in Cebu IT Park

I recently have a fixation for milk teas. I even stopped drinking coffee and started drinking milk teas instead. My two favorite tea shoppes are iTea in Skyrise 1 and Heart Tea in i1 Building.

Let me compare the two. Heart Tea's milk teas do not have sugar but they use flavored syrup which is essentially still sugar. For P60 you get a venti sized milk tea.

iTea is different. They have sweetness levels in their milk teas ranging from no sugar to intense. I absolutely love their milk teas here because it tastes better. The price though is higher. For P70 you get a tall sized drink.

Here are the pictures:
My Heart Tea's flavor is winter melon with tapioca add-on

My iTea's flavor is hazelnut with pearls

iTea hazelnut milk tea with mild sugar
Heart Tea's Wintermelon milk tea