Sunday, July 1, 2012

Skydreamer Eats: Yellow Curry with Chicken and Potatoes

Today, I tried making chicken and potatoes with yellow curry. It was ridiculously easy to make, and that's a lot coming from someone like me - someone who does not generally know how to cook.

All you need is the following: (don't ask me for the measurement, i cook by feel)

chicken
potatoes
canola oil
yellow curry paste
coconut milk

Here's what you do with the ingredients: cook the yellow curry paste in canola oil, and once it's fragrant - add coconut milk, chicken and potatoes. Let it simmer, adjust your seasonings, and once the chicken and potatoes are cooked - you're done!

I don't have a picture for this post because we ate everything up as soon as it was cooked, but I can definitely tell you that it's really good!