Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Movie Review: The Amazing Spiderman

I'm not a very big fan of spiders. In fact, I'm terrified of them. I can't stand their sight; I panic, I run, I scream like a baby.

But that didn't stop me from loving the new Spiderman movie. Sure, I liked the Tobey Maguire installments, but I never once watched any of them in the theater. But this new one,"The Amazing Spiderman" was truly - amazing. The writers really know how to tug human emotions and Andrew played it well. He was so good at his role that I cried, not once but thrice in the movie. It moved me so much that I was surprised when I found out later on that my husband did not shed a tear the entire time he watched it. I was even more surprised when I got home and found out that my sisters, who have seen the movie, were not moved to hysterics too.

But one thing we do agree on - the new Spiderman rocks!