Sunday, June 9, 2013

Skydreamer Dines in Cebu: Lemon Grass

Fancy a Thai or Viet food fix? If anyone asked me that, I'd be the first to raise my hand. A few weeks ago, we went to Lemon Grass and I loved what we ordered specially their Pad Thai (it can definitely give Siam's version a run for their money).

Everything we ordered was really good, but their Jasmine rice was too dry.

Their prices are reasonable for the gastronomic adventure you will be able to take. The staff is attentive and polite. And did I mention their food is great?

Go and check them out at Level 1, The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu if you haven't already.



jasmine rice from lemon grass
Jasmine Rice - it was a bit dry
 



pad-thai-in-lemon-grass
Pad Thai - yummy (better than Siam's and Krua Thai's version)
 



chicken-stir-fry-in-lemon-grass-cebu
Gai Pad Graprow (Chicken Stir Fry with Holy Basil)
 



thai-grilled-pork-spare-ribs-in-lemon-grass
Suon Nuong (Grilled Pork Spare Ribs)
 

2 comments:

  1. I also love Lemon Grass. Their Banh Mi sandwich is delicious! Have you tried Little Saigon Big Bangkok? I heard they also serve good Thai and Vietnamese food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard great reviews on Little Saigon Big Bangkok from my sister and friends. Will be checking them out hopefully soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts? :)