Sunday, May 12, 2013

Skydreamer dines in Cebu: Vanille Cafe and Patisserie

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and to all the mothers out there!

To celebrate that, I have a special post about french macarons. After all, who doesn't like to have a taste of la vie Parisienne?

I first tasted these delicate sweets a couple years back and although I feel like it's too sweet sometimes and a bit on the expensive side, I still get a couple of macarons every now and then.

In Cebu, I love Vanille's hazelnut and pistachio macarons. I take them with coffee to balance the sweetness. It's also great with hot tea.



french-macarons-in-vanille-cafe
Hot Cafe Mocha with hazelnut and pistachio macarons
  Vanille Patisserie Information:
They have a branch in SM Northwing
and a stall in Ayala Center Cebu
Facebook Page: Vanille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? :)