Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Movie Review: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra





So hubbydoo and I finally got around to watching GI Joe in the big screen. Hubby really liked GI Joe, and collected action figures of the team back when he was a kid. So anyway, since we were really into our "saving" mode, hubby said that he's content to buy a dvd copy and watch it at home. But then last Sunday, we changed our minds, relaxed a bit, and finally decided to watch it in SM.

So the movie was great and I loved it! It was full of action, and I know this review is way late because most of you have already seen it, but I have just seen this movie, and that gives me the right to gab about this to no end. *grins*

First of all, let me tell you that I didn't even know what GI Joe was, and I didn't even know the plot, the story, the cartoon series way back, the action figures, whatever. I mean, I know hubby loved them, but come on, right? I've no interest in them whatsoever.

So I ended up in the theatres expecting to fall asleep. But I didn't! I loved the movie, and I understood it! You don't have to be a fan to watch it.

Besides, the people were gorgeous and sexy. That certainly didn't hurt!


That's it for now.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? :)