Monday, September 7, 2009

Skydreamer Dines in Cebu:Bread Talk!




I love bread! Do you?...Here in Cebu, we have some great bakeries, and the one I love most is Leona's. But you have got to try Bread Talk too! Yep, breads do talk in this place! Their pastries and breads are so creative, that more often than not, I end up just going around the place, looking at whichever bread catches my eye. I get so indecisive because they have many goodies to choose from. I mean, take a look at the pictures, and you'll understand why.








...they all look great, right?...and they taste just as good as they look!


Bread Talk has branches in Northwing and The Terraces. Most of their breads/pastries are affordable with prices ranging from P29 - P90, depending on the size and flavor.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, that bread called Tornado?...It isn't chocolate and vanilla, honey! It's squid! They fooled me too, haha!

That's it for now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? :)