Monday, July 27, 2009

Movie Review: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and 17 Again



What do I think?...

I loved both movies, but watching them made me worry. I think I'm getting older. Or it could be that I was too sleepy while watching both movies. I didn't laugh a lot, I kept looking at the time, and I kept looking around at everyone, amazed that they're all fixed on the tube.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not cynical when it comes to mushy, chick flicks. I love them! (I love CIA and adventure movies too) But I don't understand why I thought Matthew Mcconaughey was too old for that movie...or that the going back to high school plot was getting overused. Or that there were too many weird people in one family...or that I didn't get the warm feeling I usually get when watching happy endings.

Don't listen to me. I'm ranting about these two great movies that everyone else enjoyed except me. So don't listen. The movies were great. I was probably just not in my normal state last weekend.

...i loved Jennifer Garner's clothes though... *smile*

xoxo

Click here for more information on both movies:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? :)