Sunday, September 1, 2013

Skydreamer Dines in Dumaguete: 2 Story Kitchen (formerly Cafe Noriter)

Welcome to this charming little Korean place in downtown Dumaguete.



Looks like any normal hole-in-the-wall, cute little cafe, right?


But you see, this is not a normal cafe. Look at all these fantastic little touches.








Being here made me feel like I was in fairyland or in a cute little girl's room.

Wait 'til you get upstairs, it's more magical.



You need to take off your shoes, and there are no chairs. There are pillows that you can use to sit on. And see that round little thing on the table? You press that to signal a waiter. Coolness!

Now, the food. We were in a Korean restaurant, but ordered a burger, pasta, and pizza. It wasn't bad, but wasn't really delicious either. It was just so-so, and was too expensive for its taste and food quality.




Maybe we should've ordered that bibimbap after all. xx

13 comments:

  1. I love the interior. So artsy and homey! What are their desserts? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the interiors. It reminds me of someone hahahah...the family photo is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hala! You came home to Duma? Nasuya ko. huhuhu. Anyway, sorry about the overrated food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree super cute nung place sis. i didnt expect it to be a korean restaurant based on the pics haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. the resto is super adorbs!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza and Spaghetti!!!! I guess I will just order just the same as yours if I got the chance to visit the place. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a nice place. It's so artistic. I like restaurants with this ambiance better than the fancy ones.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts? :)