Monday, August 26, 2013

Boho-chic, Glam and Summer...

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I am on vacation and will still be on vacation for a few more days. Since I'm having challenges with wifi at the moment, I'm sharing some of my favorite Pinterest pictures from one of my boards, Project: Style. So, what would you see inside this board? It's a mixture of sugar and spice and everything nice with a dash of boho-chic, glam and a lot of summer.

Here you go:












Yes, I'm a Pinterest addict. How 'bout you?
Follow me by clicking the Pinterest button on the upper right hand corner of this page. xx

8 comments:

  1. I don't have a pinterest account yet but I like the blue dress you've pinned here. :) If so I will open an account there, I guess I'd be pinning room designs and baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should start one! It's very addictive and you get a lot of cool ideas of just about everything! xx

      Delete
  2. I like the fourth and the last one! Pinterest addiction it is! Haha :)

    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so lame in Pinterest. I always forget to log-in LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha hi im shayne im a pinterest addict as well ^^ followed you there shee :) nice to see your posts again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pinterest. I always go to that site whenever I want to see beautiful things.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts? :)