Saturday, October 30, 2010

Phantasmagoric Halloween

We celebrated Halloween last night at the office. The theme was Phantasmagoria. Wait...What's that again? Phantasmagoria - there. It sounded like a nasty word the first time I heard it. I felt stupid that I haven't head of this word before. Who says phantasmagoria anyway? Tsk tsk...Such a bizarre word!

So, I googled it and I checked Merriam Webster. It's defined as "a bizarre or fantastic combination, collection or assemblage." There you have it. I have added a new word to my vocabulary.

I planned to dress up as a fairy. I had on a little white dress which I covered up with a grey cardigan. I brought my fairy wings and nymph headdress with me, but I never got to wear them. I was handling a class for 8 hours and didn't have the time to dress up and change. Besides, I think it would look really ridiculous if I dressed up as a fairy while teaching my class everything about banking basics.

I was able to take a few pictures during my lunch break. Hope you enjoy them! :)


Our phantastic tree

Another phantastic scenery

Puss in Boots, Shrek and Robin Hood




Arwen and a Japanese Anime character


xoxo